Saturday, May 21, 2011

Welcome to Death by Chapter

     Hello, everyone, my name is Heaven_Sent_666 and I have decided to start this blog in order to spread all the newest and/or underrated bands, books/authors, movies, and other such works of art. I am pleased to say that I will also occasionaly post my own short stories and works of art as I am currently on my way to becoming a published author.
     So in terms of this blog, I'll tell ya'll a little bit about my favorite things when it comes to movies and books and such;
                    Books: Harry Potter, Thirst (the last vampire), the Vampire Chronicles, Stephen King books, 
                                and the Maker's Song Series, and Daughters of the Moon.
                    Movies: The SAW series!!!!!! I don't really like comedy all that much, I basically only watch
                                 horror movies and some romance here and there.                  
                   Music: My favorite bands right now are Automatic Loveletter, Agonist, Black Veil Brides,
                              Whitechapel, and X Japan. I pretty much listen to any genre of music

So that info. should give you a pretty good idea on the types of media I will be blogging about and a good idea of who I am as a person. It is very easy for me to judge a person by their interests in books and such (maybe that just makes me odd).  

No comments:

Post a Comment